Sunday, November 2, 2014

Book Sale: Lost In France by Jani Kay..

**~~*~~** LAST DAY @ 99c **~~*~~**

Going back to $2.99 and wont be on sale again this year
LOST IN FRANCE - Book 1 in the Firebird Trilogy
*~~* 99c SALE finishes tomorrow !!*~~*
PLEASE Share





Firebird Series: 
Lost in France (Book 1) 


Lost In France is an erotic contemporary romance novel set in Paris, the city of Love and Romance. 
Warning: 18+++ 

Lost. The one thing I want above everything else is taken from me in one night. My dreams are shattered forever because of one irreversible mistake. 
There is nothing I can do about it. 
I’ve lost everything. 
So I do what I always do. I run. 
To another continent. 
To France. 
To start over. 

I need a new beginning; a new job, a new life. To find what I truly want…need…crave. Myself. And a man of my own. 

My French man finds me. He's perfect. 
Or…is he... 
Alain du Bois has a secret. One that can destroy what we have even before we have a chance to find love. 
And why is my new boss, Maxwell Grant, the arrogant and demanding CEO of Grant Global, fixated on me? 

Will I find myself in France? 
Will I get what I desperately want? 
Or am I jumping from one hotter than hell fire into another? 





A note from Jani: 

This book contains LOTS of sizzling sex, hot alpha males, and a headstrong woman with flaming red hair. 


For those who enjoy sensuous steamy sexcapades, Lost in France will not disappoint. 
The end will leave you breathless, screaming for book 2. Guaranteed. 

Book 2 in The Firebird Trilogy - NO REGRETS - releases on 27th October 2014 

Add it to your TBR. 

To chat to Jani about her books or characters, you can find her on FB, Twitter or contact her via email at janikaybooks@gmail.com 

To stay updated with new releases and special offers, join Jani's NEWSLETTER 
http://tinyurl.com/msoblrd 

Jani invites you to join her chat group JANI KAY'S KRUSADERS 
http://goo.gl/tJWx7D 

No comments:

Post a Comment